Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster
It Is Easier Than You Think To Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster
- Take advantage of lower rates and shorten loan term. We offer custom loan terms also, so you can refinance at a lower rate without adding years to your mortgage.
- User our mortgage calculator to determine if you can save with a lower interest rate or different loan term.
- There are several ways to pay off your mortgage faster, including a cash-in refinance or a 15-year mortgage. We also offer custom loan terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
How high does my FICO have to be to qualify for a home mortgage?
While there are many factors that influence the qualification of a home mortgage, when it comes to your credit score, we generally say that a 600 FICO will qualify. Depending on debt-to-income and payment history, we can sometimes qualify as low as a 580 FICO.
Why use a mortgage broker instead of applying directly with a lender.
As a mortgage broker, we have contracts with several lenders. Some of the lenders that we have contracts with only fund loans from brokers and do not have a retail department. So by choosing a broker, you have access to more lenders and we are able to shop the rate through multiple sources to ensure that you get a loan to best fit your goals and situation.
What's the difference between a cash-out refinance and a home equity loan?
Home equity loans or home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) are usually second mortgages. In other words, they are mortgages that you take out on top of the main mortgage you have on your home. This makes them second liens against your property and therefore more risky. A cash-out refinance is not a second loan; it is a new first mortgage.
What is equity? How can it help me get cash out of my refinance?
Home equity refers to the appraised value of your home minus the amount you still owe on your loan.
The more equity you have, the more money you may be able to get from a cash-out refinance. Many homeowners take cash out to pay off high-interest debt or make home improvements. Try our mortgage calculator to see if you have enough equity to reach your financial goal.
Why Choose Homewise Financial?
- Application process is completely online.
- Loan specialists available to answer your questions and help you understand the process.
- As a mortgage broker, we have exclusive access to a vast network of lenders to offer competitive rates and diverse loan programs to suit your goals.
- Personalized experience. We will “hold your hand” through the process to ensure your comfortability with the loan program and process.
If you have questions about our company or the process, we want to hear from you. We will communicate with you however you are most comfortable. Simply hit the link to the right, book an appointment, or give us a call. We will be glad to answer any questions that you have.
P.O. Box 24593
Jacksonville, FL 32241